Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome to Gutsy Women!

Welcome to GutsyWomen.Blogspot.com!

I just started this blog but I've been thinking about it for quite a while. You may be wondering what this is going to be about?

Well, I've always been a firm believer in having mentors, teachers and other people in my life that influence and challenge me to be my best or to achieve more. That's what Gutsy Women will be about. Each week we'll review a woman who "stands out." Some of these women will be famous, some will be Biblical characters and some will be actresses, political figures, artists, writers, poets, TV legends and more. But, each will have contributed something to us as a woman.

If you have a favorite heroine or person you would like to see profiled here, please send me an email and let me know.

Hope you like the site and we see you again soon!

No comments: